O and O were one of my best twin 1st birthday portrait sessions yet! They weren’t quite walking yet, so that was certainly a big help. Usually twin toddlers equal a LOT of composting because just when one smiles, the other crawls out of the set. Me and the parents always get a really great workout. Luckily for my editor, we captured tons of adorable shots of these siblings together with very little need for photoshop magic! And how cute are they? I have another set of twins coming in this morning to celebrate their first birthday and looking at all of these images makes me super excited. Enjoy your preview!
- Podcast Episode #18: My journey as a business owner, the ups and downs of building and scaling a creative business
- Podcast Episode 16: My 4 Step Process for Intuitive Decision making! She’s Gone Free podcast
- She’s Gone Free Podcast Episode 15: Into the Magic Shop by James Doty MD
- An in home 3 month baby portrait session preview featuring a deer themed nursery!
- A sneak peek of a sunset family beach portrait session at Bonnet Shores!