April 4th 10am-4pm
May 9th 10am-4pm
After the Shoot Online!
A course in Post Processing for Portrait Photographers
What is included?
After The Shoot Online is a 6 hour online webinar that includes videos, demonstrations, handouts and live interaction with me as I lead you through how we do what we do at Heidi Hope!
Behind the Scenes at the Heidi Hope Studio
- Video tour of our studio space including clips from our sessions
- Our set up for shooting in natural light
Studio Workflow using Adobe Bridge
- How we download, store, and backup our images in various locations
- Sorting and labeling session images
Photoshop for portraiture
- Basic retouching including softening skin and sharpening eyes
- Achieving optimal exposure
- Achieving natural skin tones
- Rescuing problem areas
- Softening and blending backgrounds
- Clipping Masks and Adjustment Layers
Creative photoshop techniques
- Compositing multiple images
- Color popping outdoors
- Using actions to subtly enhance
- Applying textures
Creating and using templates for custom designs
Also Included in the course:
- Down-loadable handouts. One week before the session we will provide you with a link of down-loadable notes to follow along with during my demonstrations.
- Practice time! I feel that practicing the techniques I demonstrate and having time for questions is so important in helping you understand and apply the material we cover. Built into this course is a 1 hour lunch/practice time as well as follow up question/answer segment at the end of the webinar.
- Live Question and Answer. Questions can be submitted via instant messenger throughout our webinar!
- 4 of our most popular card layouts from The Kennedy Collection which I will review how to use and edit during the course
- Bonus! A list of some of my favorites sites and vendors.
The Course Registration Fee is $500 and due at time of registration. To register, please visit the link below. Registration fee is non-refundable but may be transferred to a future date with at least 48 hours notice and a $50 rescheduling fee.
International registrants please call Shaun at 401.864.1919 or email email@example.com and we will provide you with the information to make an international payment.
Spring 2011 Dates
Monday April 4th 10am-4pm Eastern Time
Monday May 9th 10am-4pm Eastern Time
please note that the courses start at 10am EASTERN TIME
What you need:
This course is for Photoshop users only as it is predominately photoshop tutorials. You should have a computer with photoshop to apply the information learned. You can download a free trial of photoshop here! Course information does not apply to Photoshop Elements. It is recommended that you own Photoshop version 7 or newer. If you are new to Photoshop, I recommend taking a Photoshop basics course before our webinar as I demonstrate a vast amount of Photoshop techniques and you may find it hard to keep up if the basics aren’t familiar. There are thousands of great photoshop tutorials available online.
To protect our business practices, registrants must live and operate business outside of 100 miles from Warwick Rhode Island 02888. If registration is submitted for an attendee within our milage limitations, we will gladly refund you. Thank you for understanding.