The Photographer Rising Online Workshop is a 1 week photography and business workshop that teaches the effective business planning, marketing strategies and creative photography techniques that have helped Heidi Hope Photography grow to be one of the most successful portrait studios in the country.
It includes 5 days of live instruction with me (Heidi Hope) in a webinar format that will be accessible internationally. During the webinar I will give live instruction, assignments, power points and play footage from my photography sessions. At the end of each day there will be a live interactive Q&A session to follow up on the day’s ideas. With two assistants I will also be taking questions live throughout the broadcast related to the topic at hand. Any questions we didn’t get to that day will be addressed the very next morning.
The live workshop will be recorded and hosted in a private member-only area of our website and available for viewing for 1 month. During that month, Heidi will have committed time to keep in touch with workshop students, answer follow-up questions and watch your success! The Online Workshop includes a Facebook community where you can keep in touch with Heidi and fellow like-minded photographers in the Photographer Rising community. Plus, once you enroll for the Photographer Rising Workshop, you are a member for life. That means you can join us for all future Photographer Rising Online workshops for as long as they run.
What is included?
– 5 days of live instruction with Heidi Hope from the HHP studio. Workshop will air live from 10am – 4:30 pm EST daily with breaks. Interact with Heidi live throughout the course.
– 1 hour LIVE interactive Q&A from 3:30-4:30pm EST each day. Also ask Heidi your questions in real time as they arise.
– Watch Heidi shoot and instruct 4 sessions: 2 Newborn Sessions, Family with Maternity and Family with Cakesmash
– Learn how Heidi creates beautiful exposure in natural light, accurate focus, beautiful backlighting, indoors and outdoors.
– Watch Heidi’s newborn posing workflow and learn her secrets for posing families with young children.
– See behind the scenes of set design and learn session planning tips
– Get Heidi’s recommendations for building your business with favorite vendors, materials and props.
– Watch a full day of post processing workflow. Watch Heidi edit to her style in Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop. Learn the HHP workflow, batch processing, watermarking, system backups, composites, color balance, favorite actions and time-saving tips.
– Download price list and policy templates.
– Refine your brand and develop a marketing plan for the year ahead.
– Learn how Heidi brought in an overflow of business from the very first year and maintains a large customer base even an extremely saturated market.
– Create a sustainable business plan that allows you to do what you love while making the money that you need.
– Tour the Heidi Hope Photography Studio and watch us work with customers.
– 30 days of video hosting after the Live Workshop ends.
– Join our private Facebook Group community of like-minded photographers where Heidi will continue to mentor and answer questions.
March 14th-18th 2016
Airing Live 10am-4:30pm EST daily.
Each day, the live broadcast will be recorded although we encourage you to join live to get the most out of the course.
Recordings will be posted the next day and available for 1 month.
Private Q&A with Heidi and your class daily from 3:30-4:30pm EST
Day 1: The Business Blueprint
Tour the Heidi Hope Photography Studio.
Get our essential prop list and favorite vendors.
Learn our client management system, scheduling and customer relations.
Develop pricing and policies for your business with our easy templates.
Create your business plan.
Learn Heidi’s secrets for saving time, balancing personal life and setting boundaries.
Handle customer service with confidence.
See our pricing and product guide.
Day 2: Marketing and Branding
Learn our best strategies for building a client base in a saturated market.
See our marketing arsenal: what works and what doesn’t.
Watch how we incorporate marketing into our daily workflow with: newsletters, direct mail, business to business, social media, website and blog.
Learn how we partner with other businesses to achieve substantial growth.
Download our guide to using social media effectively.
Define your ideal customer and refine your marketing message.
Create cohesive branding that helps you stand out in a sea of competition.
Create a referral program that keeps your calendar full.
Learn how we plan and host special events and mini sessions.
Day 3: Photography
Watch Heidi shoot and instruct 6 sessions: Newborn Sessions, 3 month, Family, Maternity and Cakesmash
Learn how Heidi creates beautiful exposure and accurate focus in natural light set ups both indoors and outdoors.
Watch Heidi’s newborn posing workflow and learn her secrets for posing families with young children.
Learn session planning tips and see our client questionnaire.
Watch how Heidi selects props and designs sets.
See the HHP studio natural light set up and use of reflectors.
Learn Heidi’s secrets for beautiful backlit images.
Get Heidi’s tips for shooting between 9am-5pm each day: working in difficult light, low light, dark days, and mid day sun.
Day 4: After the shoot
Watch a full day of post processing workflow.
Creating policies for handling customer requests.
Learn time saving tips to keep your sanity and handle more sessions!
See Heidi edit to her style step-by-step in Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop for indoor and outdoor photos.
Perfect your skin tones and color balance.
Watch Heidi create bright, colorful and soft images that have become synonymous with her style.
Learn how to create consistent image quality and style while taking hours off of your editing time.
Learn the HHP workflow, batch processing and favorite actions.
Rescue problem photos in Adobe Camera Raw.
Advanced editing in Photoshop: Composites, Creative Compositions, Head-Swaps, image alteration.
Create a watermark and watch Heidi’s blogging workflow.
Prepare images for display online and in social media to keep them looking amazing.
Day 5: The Sales Room
Using your Business Plan, build your price list so that it supports your sustainable business model.
Learn how the HHP studio structures sessions to increase sales.
Build collections that drive clients purchasing decisions.
Examine the psychology of selling and gain confidence in making the sale.
Watch a sales appointment at the HHP studio.
Learn our after-the-sale workflow that is timely and thrills clients.
See our packaging and list of vendors.
Get ideas for following up with clients and promote future referrals.
Learn how we encourage reviews and word-of-mouth marketing.
Monthly payment plans are now available for your convenience! If you select a payment plan at checkout, monthly payments are automatically deducted from the card you register with on the same date each month. Heidi Hope Photography is not responsible for any overdraft charges that may be incurred due to insufficient funds in your account. By registering with the payment plan option, you are agree to have the monthly payments automatically charged to the card you register with. Total workshop balance must be paid 1 month prior to your workshop date.