Heidi Hope Photography is seeking a part-time Photography Studio Assistant!
We’re looking for an outgoing, inspired, creative individual that thrives in a busy environment and enjoys working with kids and the general public. You’ll help with studio maintenance, client relations, photo editing, administrative tasks, product management and packaging, and photoshoot preparation and execution. Be prepared to do lots of crafting and making people smile!
We’re looking for:
- A good understanding of Photoshop and photo editing workflows
- Ability to assist during shoots with equipment and clients
- Impeccable customer service skills with a friendly, outgoing personality
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- A confident approach to problem-solving, and the ability to work independently
- A love of the arts, photography, crafts, and anything creative!
Hourly Wage: $8-$10/hour, DOE
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8am-2:30pm
TO APPLY: Please send a resumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Only email submissions to this address will be considered- please, no phonecalls!
~ The Heidi Hope Team