Another adorable baby celebrating her first birthday. What a happy job this is! I’ve been photographing this beauty since she was in mom’s belly. She’s now a girl after my own heart digging into some birthday cake. In fact she definitely goes into our hall of fame for cake lovers. She was all business. How could you not love this gorgeous cake by Sweet Indulgence with delicate hand-painted butterflies all over it. We went back and forth about colors for the cake smash and decided on an all pink set at the last minute. I’m so happy we did. It fit this little princess perfectly! Enjoy your preview mom and dad. I’m already dreaming up ideas for your Christmas cards this year ;0)
- Podcast Episode #18: My journey as a business owner, the ups and downs of building and scaling a creative business
- Podcast Episode 16: My 4 Step Process for Intuitive Decision making! She’s Gone Free podcast
- She’s Gone Free Podcast Episode 15: Into the Magic Shop by James Doty MD
- An in home 3 month baby portrait session preview featuring a deer themed nursery!
- A sneak peek of a sunset family beach portrait session at Bonnet Shores!